How can we help?
Ask a question or describe the problem you are facing.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
ALL our products are checked twice for no prominent defects before packed for shipping .
Mii Korea Concept Store Sdn Bhd will not accept:
- Any customer personal feeling or subjective reason is not allowed for exchange or refund, based on the fact that the product is not perfectly suit you or the end result does not meet your expectation.
- Slight color difference. We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the apparels shown on our website. However, because the colors you see depend on your monitor and other settings, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will be exactly accurate.
- Color fading or discolor due to customer carelessness of washing the product.
- Measurements stated may vary 0.5″-1″ as items are mass produced. In such cases, it will not be considered a defect and no exchanges will be carried out. Sizing issue such as cannot fit in, too big or too tight or too short or long does not extend to any form of return nor exchange. Strictly no exchange for reasons relating to size is not what you should expect or should be able to fit in when it is smaller or bigger than it is perceived.
- The customer does not like the color or style, and wishes to change to another color or style/pattern/design.
- Customer carelessness of handling or opening the parcel may damage the items to scissor or penknife cut and dirt due to dirty hand. Please be careful when opening your parcel.
- If you feel the goods/product is uncomfortable or too transparent it is not allowed for exchange or refund.
- All orders are checked for defects before shipment, we will not accept any damages and broken occur during delivery.
- Please do not place order if you are really high perfectionist, as all of our item is imported and not handpicked product, slightly scratches or color rust is normal.
- Please be reminded,you are not allow to return your purchase to our outlet.
- Not be held responsible if shipment is lost or damage.
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD SECURITY ASSURED
These terms and conditions (hereafter known as “Online Store Terms”) apply to all transactions concluded with you, the customer, when you shop via the www.miikorea.com.my website (hereafter known as “the Website”) at the online store. Please read them carefully before placing your order and print a copy for your future reference. By registering at the online store you accept and agree to be bound by the Online Store Terms and the terms and conditions of the Website (“Website Terms”) which together shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Mii Korea Concept Store Sdn Bhd (hereafter known as “the Company”).
The Company reserves the right to alter these Online Store Terms from time to time.
The Online Store Terms are subject to Malaysian Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts. If any Online Store Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that Online Store Term shall be severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Online Store Terms.
We are only able to take orders through the online store for delivery to the countries listed on the checkout pages. If the country that you require delivery to is not visible then we will not be able to process your order.
We validate your order and credit or debit card details you submit to us before your order can be accepted. Once that has been done, we will confirm that your order has been received by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide in your registration form. Our confirmation of your order brings into existence a legally binding agreement between us.
We accept all orders for products and services subject to availability and certain security checks.
We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards. Payment will be debited to your account before the dispatch of your purchase. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. We will not be liable for any delays to your order this may cause. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us or you fail our security checks, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
If online store products become temporarily unavailable, we shall hold your order until we have the product back in stock and will then mail the product to you in the usual way. The Company has made every effort to ensure the availability of all products we published on the Website. However in the event that an individual product becomes permanently unavailable then we will seek to offer you a suitable alternative or give you a full refund (see “Returns Policy” below).
All product prices may change in line with Malaysia government, Customs and Excise and other legal interpretations issued by relevant authorities. Promotions and prices you see in the Company real stores and catalogues do not necessarily apply to the online store, and vice versa.
Import duties and local taxes are NOT included in the quoted price of goods being delivered to outside Malaysia. You will be responsible for the paying of any and all import duties and local taxes including any administration charges upon receipt.
We reserve the right to amend any prices without any prior notice and at any time and the right to add or withdraw any product at any time.
To the extent that we are permitted by law to limit our liability to you in connection with any order, that liability will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant product(s).
This online store uses the latest 128bit security encryption to protect your personal information. When you enter your personal details in the checkout pages you are in a secure web site.
Transactions also require the use of the security code (CV2) number from the back of your credit or debit card. This information is only available with physical access to the card and is not stored by the web site.
We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and credit card information secure but unless we have been negligent, we will not be liable for any losses you may suffer as a result of unauthorised access by a third party to the information transmitted by you when ordering products or services from the online store.